Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Miami Hotter than the Suns

Somehow the Heat managed to pull off 2 straight wins and now are displaying a level of offense unseen here since, when, I don't know when. Riley's teams have never been prone to score upwards of 100 and now they are dropping 117 and 114 and 100. Maybe it's the small ball or an offensive upswing, or maybe it's just really bad defense. All I know is that it's much more fun to watch than 83-82 slugfests.

Wade scored 31 on the Suns and Dorell Wright had yet another outstanding game. The kid is really finally showing signs of getting it. Haslem had 21 and even Shaq contributed with a solid performance. The only downside of the game I felt was that we only used 7 men, and we need to keep our legs fresh. The 8th man left out was Daequan Cook, who as I've said on this blog, needs to play more. Why he was kept out is beyond me, but hey a W is W.

No comments: