Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Short Piece on Ken Dorsey

I recently came across this article about Ken Dorsey and figured I'd pass it along to those who might be interested. Ken will always be worshiped down here in Coral Gables, so I'm sure most Canes fans would like to know how he's been doing up in Cleveland. Unfortunately he is not in the position to be getting much playing time, but Ken is a selfless guy and will do anything to help the team. Hopefully when he decides to retire he'll come home as an assistant, possibly QB coach. I wouldn't mind having Dorsey showing Marve and Harris the ropes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ken is and always will be, a great student of the game. It would not surprise me at all, should he become a great offensive coordinator one day, be it in the college ranks or in the pros. Great job, Ken, Cane Nation will always love you!