Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Some Site Changes

I've decided to go ahead and move the site to http://www.stateofmiami.com to make it a bit more accessible. The old Blogspot link will still work, as will your RSS feeds. But I encourage you to use the new name and tell your friends. However, the new URL won't be fully functional for a couple of days.

I also added a spiffy banner to the top of the page, something I've been tinkering with since I started the blog but didn't manage to get it right until just now. Blogger templates are amazingly difficult to edit. The image you see above for some reason looks different whether you are on IE, Firefox or Safari. I personally use Firefox, but I believe that the site works/looks best on IE. If anyone catches anything glitchy, please let me know so I can address it.

Aside from that, I briefly considered going to a 3 column format, with the main blog posts in the middle, flanked by the Topics sections to the left and the Blog Archives to the right. Most of the feedback was favorable towards this current look. I still might consider switching over for a brief period to test it out a bit.

For now, I'm going to bed, but expect a lengthy rant tomorrow morning on Shaq's latest comments.

No comments: