Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dolphins Draft Henne

Looks like I called this one. I don't necessarily love the pick, but you had to bring in a QB at some point in the draft to compete with John Beck. There was a lot of talk of Henne leading up to the draft, so this selection is anything but surprising. 


I would have gone elsewhere, but this isn't a bad pick at all. Great first day for the Dolphins. Things are looking good Dolfans. Things are looking good. Then again, it takes a couple of years to see if this draft made an impact. For now, we do have reason to be optimistic.

1 comment:

The Bull Gator said...

I don't know that I think about Henne. He could be one of those guys that just played for Michigan at the wrong time. I mean he could've been a 2 times national champion or he could've been what he is. It's so hard to read. Let's hope he is the next Brady and not the next Henson.