Saturday, April 19, 2008

Playoff Predictions

I couldn't be less interested in the NBA Playoffs this year, now that the Heat are god-awful and aren't participating. In any case, here are my predictions. And yes I'm aware I'm cheating since 4 of the series already started.

East

Boston over Atlanta in 4
Detroit over Philly in 5
Orlando over Toronto in 6
Cleveland over Washington in 7

Boston over Cleveland in 5
Detroit over Orlando in 7

Boston over Detroit in 7

West

Lakers over Denver in 5
Hornets over Mavs in 7
Spurs over Suns in 6
Utah over Houston in 5

Lakers over Utah in 7
Spurs over Hornets in 6

Lakers over Spurs in 7

Final:

Lakers over Boston in 6

I have a feeling that Boston has been overrated for a long time. They have the best record, but I just have a hunch about them.

No comments: