Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lions Favorites to Land Vilma?

PFT is reporting that the Lions are the favorites for Jonathan Vilma's services. The Jets have allowed Vilma to shop himself anywhere other than to the Patriots. When I heard that, I hoped Miami could find a way to bring him home. It would be unfortunate if he ended up in Detroit. I find it hard to root for the Lions just because they might have one of my favorite players.

And if you were hoping to sign Asante Samuel, then we might be out of luck there too. PFT says New Orleans is the probable destination for the corner.

6 comments:

Mickey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I see that you don't get many comments, but I wanted to let you know that I read your blog everyday to get another angle on what is going on with UM Football. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I agree: great blog. It's part of my morning rounds, ranking above allcanes and eyeontheU.

If I can figure out any ways to increase blog traffic, I'll drop a comment.

Aldo Quintanilla said...

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the support.

Anonymous said...

Yea Homie... I tell all my friends up here in Tally who are still fans of the U about this site... We all love it man. Keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Amazing site. I'm a sports writer in Dallas and I hope someday you can become part of your local newspapers.

Choo choo?