Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saints, Colts Potential Destinations for Thomas

Looks like Zach won't be out of work for long, as his agent predicted. Both the Dallas Cowboys and New Orleans Saints have already contacted him and he is planning to visit both teams sometime around the NFL Combine.

I'd like to see him head to Dallas myself. Aside from their inexplicable collapse at the end of the season, they are the most talented squad in the NFC. If they can get around to playing well come playoff time, he would have a pretty good shot at winning that ring.

If not, then Indianapolis would be a decent destination. I don't think the Tampa 2 is necessarily the best scheme for Zach, but I'm sure Tony Dungy would find a way to squeeze him in. And I'm certain Peyton Manning will take relief in knowing Thomas will be on his side for once.

No comments: